Before to submit the final version of your paper please follow carefully the instructions and remarks of the reviewers and then, prepare your paper in PDF format according with IEEE requirements.
Use PDF Express tool to convert your DOC or DOCX paper to PDF compatible format. Following the next rules, this phase is compulsory before to upload the final version of your paper.
Go to IEEE PDF eXpress® website (https://www.pdf-express.org), and:
- Create a IEEE PDF eXpress® account, entering basic contact information (Conference ID 41081X); gets confirmation of account creation email.
- Upload a PDF for Checking or source file(s) for Conversion; get email confirmation of file receipt.
Submitted PDFs are Checked for IEEE Xplore®-compatibility; source file(s) are converted to IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs.
If a PDF is submitted: you will receive an email stating that PDF Passed or Failed the Check. If the PDF fails, a PDF Check report is attached to the email. Author goes to account and clicks "Understanding the PDF Check Report" for solutions.
If source is submitted: you will receive the IEEE PDF eXpress®-generated PDF as an attachment, and through your IEEE PDF eXpress® account. Review PDF to ensure that it views on screen and prints as you intended.
If necessary, revisions may be submitted (PDF or source); return to Step 2.
Make sure that there are no grammatical, spelling, or content errors in articles prior to submitting to PDF eXpress.
- When you have an acceptable, IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDF, submit this final PDF to the conference.
If you have not yet an account at IEEE PDF eXpress® website (https://www.pdf-express.org) please follows the next instructions:
Creating your IEEE PDF eXpress® Account
First, click on "First time logging in? Click here". Next, fill in your:
- Conference ID (Conference ID 41081X)
- Email address (IEEE PDF eXpress® will send notices to this address)
- Repeat email address (for confirmation)
- New password (you will be asked to confirm this password on the next screen)
Click Continue, and fill in the required information. The phone number is especially important, if a problem arises with email or internet systems. Click Continue, and you should see the account confirmation on screen. You will also receive an email confirming the account setup. If you do not receive this email within 24 hours, contact PDFSupport@ieee.org.
Once you have created your account, you can login anytime to submit PDFs for Checking, or source files for Conversion to PDF.
For more information please visit the next web page https://www.pdf-express.org/frhelpnologin.asp where you can also find all above information with more details.
Online paper submission is available here: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=emes2017